Date(s) - 11/07/2013 - 11/10/2013
Western Michigan University
Dear Past and Future Conference Attendees,
Each year, NAGPS hosts its signature event: the National Conference. This year marks the 27th year of this spectacular event including networking, sharing of best practices, and new features for all graduate students. Past conferences have drawn more than 150 participants from across the country representing graduate students at all types of universities and colleges.
Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, MI is our gracious host this year from November 7th through 10th. Be prepared for a state-of-the-art venue, delicious food, and an all around great location.
We sincerely hope you’ll consider joining us for this outstanding event. You’ll find all of the details you need on this website; however, if you do have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Kalamazoo!
NAGPS Vice President
Here is your registration checklist for preparing for the event:[list type=”circle_list”]
- Register for the event
- Book your flight (NAGPS has a discount with American Airlines for flights into Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids use code: 91N3AT)
- Book your hotel
- Plan for ground transportation
- Submit an abstract for your GPSO
- Submit to present your research at an Ignite session or Poster session
- Bring your resume for the resume critique
Check out additional information on the National Conference:[list type=”circle_list”]
- Conference Presentations
- New Conference Features
- Registration Info
- Abstract Submission
- Hotel info
- Elections and Nominations
- Current Nominees
- 2014 National Conference Bids
- About Kalamazoo
- Travel Grant Application
- Graduate Resource and Career Fair
- Ignite Sessions
- Poster Sessions
If you are registering for a booth at the Graduate Career & Resource Fair, please go here.