Date(s) - 05/08/2013 - 07/08/2013
The second annual NAGPS Leadership Summit will be hosted by Northwestern University at its School of Continuing Studies starting on Monday, August 5th until Wednesday August 7th.
The 2013 Leadership Summit is designed to deliver tangible leadership lessons and strategic planning tools that participants can implement in their home organizations.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN Registration is $135 per person.
We recommend you book rooms at Inn of Chicago. A room rate of $119/night has been secured; however, the deadline has past for booking rooms at this rate.
Address: 162 E Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 787-3100
NAGPS is pleased to announce the 2013 Leadership Summit’s keynote speaker – bestselling author, Tom Rath. Mr. Rath is a senior scientist and adviser at Gallup and earned his graduate degree in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. He has published extensively on leadership, building successful teams, and physical and psychological well-being.
All summit attendees will receive a copy of Mr. Rath’s NYT bestselling book, Strengths-Based Leadership and an advanced electronic copy of his new book, Eat. Move. Sleep., which will not be available to the public until October 2013.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- K. Sujata, CEO, Chicago Foundation for Women
- Janis Atkinson, M.D., Founder and Laboratory Director, North Shore Pathology
- Kevin Boyer, M.A., VP of Business Development, Brite Promotions
- Viorica Marian, Ph.D., Chair of the Roxelyn and Richard Pepper Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Northwestern University
- Jeff Atkinson, Esq., Avoca District School Board, Reporter to the Uniform Law Commission, and Health Law Contracts Professor at DePaul College of Law
- Kamilah McCoy, M.A., Associate Director for Graduate Student Career Services, Northwestern University
We look forward to seeing you at Northwestern University in August!
Your registration can be cancelled up to 7 days before the event. NAGPS will withhold 5% of returned registration fees to cover processing fees.