Nick Repak started Grad Resources in 1990 after commissioning a National Study on the Lifestyle of Graduate Students through Barna Research Group. He currently assists grad community groups on 65 campuses.
- 1994-1997 participated in the Grad Student Orientation at U T Austin as co-presenter (with Dr. Koons) on Academic Integrity
- 1994-2009 Grad Resources has assisted in promoting Grad Awareness Week in Texas and nationally with NAGPS
- 1995-2002 as part of Grad Week, Grad Resources has co-sponsored a Faculty Appreciation Reception for TA’s and RA’s at U T Austin with the Graduate Student Assembly
- 1997-2003 Presented Time Management Seminar at UC Berkeley for New Grad Student Orientation
- 1999 Initiated the National Graduate Student Crisis-Line 800-GRAD-HLP (Given to HOPELINE in February 2005; http://gradresources.org/crisisline/)
- 2009 Advisory Board for the National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
- Author of several graduate student “Life Issues” articles available at www.gradresources.org
- A graduate of American University (Washington, DC) with a degree in Political Science. Married with 3 children, living in Dallas, TX.